4 in 1 (Digital LCD Tire Gauge, Flashlight, Emergency Hammer, Cutter) Utility Tool
The unit is designed to be constantly kept in the car and to be accessible from the driver’s seat etc.
* 4 in 1 Utility Tool:
1) Flashlight: Use the flashlight in the event of a crash or night time
2) Digital tire Gauge: digital tire gauge with LED screen display.
3) Emergency Hammer: Hammer can shatter glass in case of emergency.
4) Seat Belt Cutter: Built-in seatbelt cutter quickly slices through a locked seatbelt in the event of a car crash.
* Battery Replacement:
1) The unit is run by two different power systems
2) The Tire Gauge is operated by a CR2032 3V Lithium battery, Included. The Flashlight is operated by 2AAA 1.5V batteries, not included.
* Operating Instructions:
1) Press the switch with “Gauge” mark to turn on the Gauge. When the LCD screen shows “0.0” it means ready to measure the tire pressure.
2) Place the nozzle of the Gauge to the valve stem of the tire and hold tightly for one second, the remove the Gauge from the tire you will read the accurate tire pressure from the LCD.
3) When complete the measuring, you may turn off the switch by holding it for 2 seconds or leave it to be Auto shut-off. The Auto shut-off time is 30 or 90 seconds.